Man charged in connection to Plymouth armed robberies
Andreas Babic charged with nine counts
Andreas Babic, aged 41 of no fixed abode, Plymouth has been charged with nine counts under the Theft Act 1968, in connection to the following incidents.
- Theft that took place on 8th November at Richer Sounds
- Burglary that took place on 11th November at The Thistle Park Tavern
- Burglary that took place on 11th November at Streamers Card and Gift Shop
- Burglary that took place on 17th November at The Cider Press Public House
- Burglary that took place on 18th November at East End Café
- Burglary that took place on 20th November at Devon Door and Lock Store
- Burglary that took place on 22nd November at Koffiehuis Café
- Robbery that took place on 22nd November at Valenti’s Gelato
- Robbery that took place on 23rd November at LM Stores
Babic has been held in remand and is due before Plymouth Magistrates Court on Monday 26th November.
Investigating officers in Plymouth would like to thank the public for their assistance in this matter.
Author ID: 17