Eleven charged following County Lines operation
Suspects charged with conspiracy to supply Class-A drugs
Police have charged numerous suspects following an operation to tackle the supply of drugs across the country.
All of the following have been charged with conspiracy to supply a Class-A drug namely cocaine, and conspiracy to supply a Class-A drug namely heroin, between March 2017 and July 2018:
- Richard Walters aged 47 from Efford, Plymouth
- Bethany Walsh aged 19 from Commercial Road, Exeter
- Mark Williams aged 53 of Mutley, Plymouth
- Edward Morrin aged 42 of no fixed abode, Exeter
- David Tape aged 40 of Pinhoe, Exeter
- William Tucker aged 29 of Hillcrest, Cullompton
- George Cubbon aged 53 of Grendon Road, Exeter
- Stephanie Burgess aged 21 of Mutley, Plymouth
- Reece Baker aged 20 of no fixed abode, Plymouth
All of the above are held in remand and are due before Exeter Magistrates Court Today, Friday 9 November.
Police had also previously arrested and charged two others as part of this operation. Both of the following have also been charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply Class-A drugs:
- Darryl Clough age 28 of Manifold Gardens, Plymouth.
- Jack Ball aged 26 from Stonehouse, Plymouth was arrested at Heathrow Airport on 6 November.
Ball and Clough have already appeared at Exeter Magistrates Court. Both have been held in remand and are now due before Liverpool Crown Court on 7 December.
Author ID: 17