Nine charged following major policing operation
Warrants executed in South Devon and Liverpool
Police have charged nine people with drug offences following a major operation in South Devon and Merseyside yesterday (21 March).
The investigation centres on the supply of Class-A drugs from Liverpool to Torquay between 1 November 2017 and 21 March 2019.
In co-ordinated activity in Liverpool and South Devon, led on by Devon and Cornwall Police, a number of arrests were made and following searches, large quantities of cash, suspected drugs, stolen motorbikes, and a stun-gun were all seized.
The following people have all since been charged with conspiracy to supply Class-A drugs:
1. Joshua Garrett aged 28 of Asheldon Road, Torquay
2. Tony Size aged 29 of no fixed abode
3. Ben Bramall aged 28 of Curlage Street, Paignton
4. Elliot Atkinson aged 20 of Southport Road, Liverpool
5. Peter Thompson aged 41 of Dorchester Grove, Torquay
6. Jessica Storey aged 28 of Priorsfield Road, Liverpool
7. Paula Storey aged 57 of Priorsfield Road, Liverpool
8. Paul O’Brian aged 39 of Marcus Court, Liverpool
9. Jack Ross aged 27 of Capstick Crescent, Liverpool
All are due appear at Plymouth Magistrates Court on Friday 22 March.
A 26-year-old woman from Torquay was also arrested on suspicion of money laundering and conspiracy to supply class-A drugs. She has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Author ID: 17