- Being in isolation doesn’t mean you’re on your own. Domestic abuse is never ok.
- Enforced isolation may cause an increase in domestic abuse. Domestic abuse is never ok.
- Limited contact with the outside world may cause tensions at home leading to an increase in domestic abuse. Help is available.
- Victims of abuse may leave isolation to seek refuge.
- Police and service providers will continue to provide help and support to those experiencing domestic abuse.
Devon help:. www.victimcaredevonandcornwall.org.uk
Cornwall help: www.firstlight.org.uk
Devon & Cornwall Police domestic abuse help page: www.domesticabusehelp.co.uk