If you are unsure or suspicious about somebody's activities or behaviour, however insignificant it may seem at the time, we would urge you to contact us using one of the methods below.
- Call 999 if there is an immediate threat to life.
- Call the anti-terrorist hotline on 0800 789 321
This confidential hotline is staffed around the clock by specialist counter-terrorism police officers and staff. Please pass information at any time on this hotline.
- Report non-urgent crime to us on 101 or use Report something form.
- Visit your local police station.
- Speak to your local police officer or police community support officer.
- Call CrimeStoppers – 0800 555 111
CrimeStoppers is an independent charity working to stop all crime. Your call is completely anonymous.