Witness expense claims

If you would like to claim expenses please contact your local Crown Prosecution Services (CPS) office, ( a list of CPS offices can be found on the Crown Prosecution Service website) or speak to your witness care officer.

How to complete the form

For guidance on how to complete the form please speak to your witness care officer.

You will need to contact your witness care officer for relevant details to complete the ‘For Our Use Only’ section. Alternatively, bring this form with you on the day of the trial and a Witness Service volunteer will be able to help you complete it. They can also provide you with a pre-paid envelope in which to send off your form.

Travel / accommodation

Please contact your witness care officer if you need travel and/or accommodation. Please do notbook this yourself in the first instance. Your witness care officer is able to book travel and hotel accommodation for you, meaning you will not have to make a claim.

Witness expenses rates

For guidance on current expense rates paid please visit the Crown Prosecution Service website.

Non Emergency Directory (NED)

Current location: Change

There seems to be a problem, please refresh the page and try again.

©2015 Devon and Cornwall Constabulary

Content uploaded: |
Content correct on page at last modification date.
Devon and Cornwall Police are NOT accountable for the content of external websites