If you are being abused or you are concerned someone you know may be being abused, you can either call us, or one of the other agencies we work closely with.
What to do if you are being abused?
If your life is in danger, or a crime is taking place, call 999
If it is not an emergency, and you do not need immediate help, please call 101
or email 101 non emergency. (We will endeavour to answer your email within 48 hours.)
Worried about someone else?
If you are concerned that someone you know may be being abused or at risk of abuse, it is important that you take action and contact the relevant local authority adult services listed below.
- Devon Safeguarding: 0845 155 1007
- Torbay area: 01803 219700
- Plymouth: 01752 306900 (Adult social care)
- Cornwall: 0300 1234 131 and option 2 for the access teams
- Isles of Scilly: 01720 422148 (Mon - Thur 8:30 - 5 and on Friday 8:30 - 4:30) Out of hours please ring 01720 422148.
Watch now: Saying no to abuse - S.A.F.E