If you're planning a night out, remember to plan your journey home!
Top tips for staying safe
- Be sensible when drinking alcohol and know your limits.
- Avoid leaving your drink unattended to stop opportunists.
- If you begin to feel really drunk after only a couple of drinks, get help from a trusted friend or a member of staff from the venue management.
- Plan how you’re getting home, who you’ll be going with and look after your friends
- If you’re walking home, make sure you’re not alone and stick to well-lit areas.
- Only use licensed taxis or arrange a Lift Legend.
- Keep your mobile on you, make sure it’s charged, and it has data and call minutes that you can use if you need to.