101 non-emergency

If you want to ask a question please visit Ask NED you may get your answer quicker.

Please use the online crime reporting form to report a crime and in an emergency call 999

For information and advice on Hate Crime please visit the Hate Crime section in an emergency call 999

To tell us you have found or lost property please visit the Lost and found property pages

To report a dog or parking issues please visit your local authority website. To report excessive noise visit your local authority Enviromental Health Office.

If you would prefer to get in touch through instant messaging, then please use our webchat.

101 non-emergency

Reply will be by email only – If you require telephone contact , please dial 101
Your message, question or feedback
Your information
and finally confirm and send

These forms are NOT monitored continuously 24 hours a day.

Please note: We aim to action your request within 24 hours of its receipt. If your email needs to be forwarded to a specialist department or a particular officer we will do that within 24 hours, however that department or the officer in charge of your crime may not be able to respond for a number of days due to irregular working hours or other commitments.

To find out what happens to your form once completed please visit the pages below:



Contact centre
Devon & Cornwall Police
Police Headquarters
Middlemoor, Exeter

Tel: 101
Textphone: 67101 sms/text number for the deaf/hard hearing/speech impaired
Tel: 18001 101 Minicom/Textphone

Non Emergency Directory (NED)

Current location: Change

There seems to be a problem, please refresh the page and try again.

©2015 Devon and Cornwall Constabulary

Content uploaded: |
Content correct on page at last modification date.
Devon and Cornwall Police are NOT accountable for the content of external websites