Cuckooing is not a good secret to keep

Don't let anyone use your home to sell drugs.

Don't let anyone hide things in your home.

Don't let anyone grow drugs in your home.

Cuckooing is a crime.

It is when someone uses your home to carry out their drug business.

Smoking cannabis

The person sells drugs from your house.

Drugs - pills

The person makes or grows drugs at your house.

Drugs - white powder

The person hides drugs at your house.

Eating round a table

The person invites their friends to your house and eats your food.

Gun and a knife

The person asks you to look after something that could be a knife or gun

If a someone asks you to do anything like the above.

They are NOT your friend they will get you into trouble with the police.


If this is happening to you, please tell someone, please tell the police.


You do not have to put up with it.

If you tell someone you won't get into trouble.

Speak up

If you tell someone they can help.

You can tell to a third party reporting centre

My area

A third party reporting centre is a place you can go to tell someone about a crime, that is not a police station.

Day centre

Different areas have different third party reporting centres.

The ones in your area could be your day centre or gateway club.

Citizens advice

Your local citizens advice bureau.


Your council or the adult social care learning disability team.

Devon Linkup

If you live in Devon you could also tell Devon Link up on 07808 053992.

Cornish People First

If you live in Cornwall you could also tell Cornwall People First on 01736 334857.

Dorset People First

If you live in Dorset you could tell Dorset People First on 01305 257 600.

Tell a friend, case worker or family member

Tell a friend

If you have been a victim of Crime but you do not feel like you can speak to a stranger about it, you can tell your case worker, a friend or family member.

Tell the police

They can support you to go to the police or phone a helpline.


Or if you do not want to report the crime, they can help you deal with what has happened and help you to stay safe in the future.

Always tell the Police if people say they are your friends but make you feel scared.

Always tell the police if someone is using your home to sell, make or grow drugs in.

The word Police on the back of a police officers jacket

For information on how to contact the contact please select this Contact the police link.

Please email the web team with improvements or topics you would like added to this website. Thank you

Content uploaded: |
Content correct on page at last modification date.
Devon and Cornwall Police are NOT accountable for the content of external websites