- Cornwall (Third Party Reporting)
- Plymouth Third Party Reporting
- South West
- Devon County Council - Devon County Council - hate crime
- Devon County Council - Safer Devon Hate Crime
- Hikmat Devon CIC Organisation enabling and supporting minority ethnic communities living in Devon.
- North Devon Sunrise Celebrating Diversity, Promoting Human Equity and Dignity, and Empowering People and Communities
- South Devon Islamic Organisation - (SDIO) - Bringing the community together. Management of the SDIO aims “to promote the well-being and quality of life of the residents of South Devon” and is also fully in line with its strategic objectives “to promote the provision of accessible social, recreational, educational and cultural facilities for the benefit of South Devon’s residents and visitors” and “to seek to create a socially inclusive and caring community”.
- Transfigurations: is a transgender support group based in the South West of the UK which was set up to help all transgender people (transsexual, transvestite, intersex, genderqueer, trans youth etc.) come to terms with our gender identity and provide a meeting place where we can feel safe and explore our feelings about ourselves.
Helpline open every Sunday, Monday and Wednesday evening (except first Wednesday of the month) for all transgender people - and their parents. If you need to talk call: 07476 15 17 17.
Were to go for help and third party reporting centres
- Cornwall Council - Safer Cornwall, Say NO to Hate Crime
- DisAbility Cornwall Covering the whole county and Isles of Scilly, DisAbility Cornwall represent, include, support and empower people living with long term health condition or disability, their families and carers.
Address: Units 1G/H Guildford Road Industrial Estate, Guildford Road, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 4QZ
Tel: 01736 756655 or 759500
- YAY LGBTQ Youth Cornwall is the organisation that runs YAY! Cornwall (Young and Yourself). The youth group for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and questioning young people up to the age of 25 who live, work or who are visiting, at school or college in Cornwall
- Pentreath Pentreath Ltd exists for people living with mental health and emotional difficulties. They offer support to help people believe in their potential an achieve their vocational goals, whatever challenges they face.
Address: Narrow Ln, Newquay TR8 5EE
Tel: 01726 862727
- Intercom Trust Intercom is a lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans community resource in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and wider south west. They provide help against homophobic and transphobic prejudice, crime and discrimination (including bullying, harassment, abuse, attacks and threatening behaviour) and help to develop the LGB/T communities, providing professional training and consultancy, working in partnership with local government, the police and health workers
Tel: 0800 6123010
- TravellerSpace TravellerSpace is a registered charity supporting Gypsies, Irish Travellers and New Travellers in Cornwall and the South West.
Address: Rm 402, Fourth Floor PZ360, St Marys Terrace, Penzance, TR18 4EB
Tel: 07939 210014 / 07534 983046
- Citizens advice Cornwall Citizens Advice Cornwall is an independent charity and a member of the Citizens Advice Service.
We offer free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to individuals on their rights and responsibilities. As an organisation we value diversity, promote equality and challenge discriminationAddress: Find your nearest office
Tel: 03444 111444
SMS: Text ADVICE to 78866
- Safe Haven Safe Haven is a registered charity located in Cornwall. They are there to provide loving support to people involved within the Transgender community, whether they are trans, a partner, family or firend. They provide a sae private venue for people to come and socialise, make friends laugh and just be themselves in a fearless environment.
Tel: 07763 001354
- Not alone: Not Alone provides support and advice for transgender and non-binary people in Plymouth. It has been set up to provide a safe place for sharing thoughts and feelings for those who need it.
- Migrant help line: if you are an asylum seeker and live in the South West, you can contact us on our helpline: 0808 8010 503
- Bully free zone
- Citizens Advice - What are hate incidents and hate crime?
- educate against hate
- Eddystone We challenge the stigma, discrimination and misinformation associated with HIV and sexual health, and work tirelessly with people affected by HIV to improve their quality of life.
Helpline: 0800 328 3508 email: info@eddystone
- Lets talk about it: Working together to prevent Terrorism
- Local Heroes is an education initiative, delivered through schools, to change young people’s attitudes and inspire them to become responsible citizens that make a positive contribution to society. Roadshows help to raise awareness of hate crime and give young people the confidence to recognise, challenge and report it.
- Stop Hate UK is a charity that provides independent and confidential support to people affected by all forms of hate crime.
- TellMAMA: Measuring Anti-Muslim Attacks. TELL MAMA supports victims of anti-Muslim hate and is a public service which also measures and monitors anti-Muslim incidents.
- TransUnite: Find a Transgender Support Group Near You.
- True vision - Stop Hate Crime "Have you or someone you know been a victim of a hate crime or hate incident?
Hate crimes and incidents come in many different forms. It can be because of hatred on the grounds of your race, religion, sexual orientation, transgender identity or disability."
- The Intercom Trust Lesbian gay bisexual and trans people and communities in the south west peninsula
Helpline: 0800 612 3010
- Stonewall: The lesbian, gay and bisexual charity on hate crime.
- The Mix essential support for under 25s on sex and relationships and feeling/being different, your body, mental health, drink and drugs and alot more. Freephone 0808 808 4994. The site also has webchat.
- Equality Advisory & Support Services (EASS): The EASS Helpline advises and assists individuals on issues relating to equality and human rights, across England, Scotland and Wales. We can also accept referrals from organisations which, due to capacity or funding issues, are unable to provide 'in depth help and support' to local users of their services. call:0808 800 0082
- Victim care unit
The victim care unit will help victims navigate and make informed choices about the organisation they wish to receive support from.
Call 01392 475900 - Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturday to Sunday 9am to 5pm
National third part reporting
Plymouth third party reporting centres
- 1st Stop - 01752 304321
71 New George Street, Plymouth
- British Red Cross - 01752 831600
The Public Dispensary 18 Catherine Street, Plymouth PL1 2AD
- Brook Housing Ltd - 01752 230185
Ground Floor, Lyster Court, Millfields, Stonehouse, Plymouth, PL1 3JB
- Devon and Cornwall Refugee Support - 01752 265952 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Havencare (South West) Ltd - 01752 251476
Ground Floor, Lyster Court, Millfields, Stonehouse, Plymouth, PL1 3JB
- Intercom Trust - 01752 210454
5 Fore Street, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4DW
- Open Doors International Language School - 01752 258771 - email@example.com
- Open Hearts Open Borders (OHOB) – 07912 294122 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Out Youth - 01752 312546 - email@example.com
- Plymouth and Devon Racial Equality Council - 01752 224555
Harwell Centre, 28-42 Harwell Court, Western Approach, Plymouth, PL1 1PY
- Plymouth Central Library - 01752 305900
Taylor Maxwell House, 167-171 Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1HZ
- Plymouth Hope - 01752 957510
4A Cattedown Road, PL4 0AY, Plymouth, Devon
- Plymouth People First - 01752 753713
207 Outland road, Plymouth PL2 3PF
- Pride in Plymouth (CIC) 07935 306029
Pride in Plymouth, The Red House, 22 Millbay Road, Plymouth PL1 3EG
- Ridleys, Plymouth Guild - 01752 776775
Ridleys, Guild house, 156 Mannamead Road, Plymouth, PL3 5QL
- Romanian Society – 07475 078025
- SCOPE - 01752 221002
75-77 Cornwall Street, Plymouth, PL1 1NS
- Students and Refugees Together (START) - 01752 255200 - firstname.lastname@example.org
237 Union St, Plymouth PL1 3HQ
- Suzanne Sparrow Plymouth Language School - 01752 222700
72-74 North Road East Plymouth Devon PL4 6AL England
- The Eddystone Trust - 01752 254406 - email@example.com
2nd Floor, 11 Whimple Street, Plymouth, PL1 2DH
- Plymouth Community Homes
Plymouth Community Homes Plumer House, Tailyour Road, Crownhill, PL6 5DH
The below map shows third party reporting centres in blue and red. The orange and green pins are the addresses that are taking part in the Safe Places Scheme