Tag: Non-emergency 101

The following keywords are associated with this tag:
'101', 'General enquiries', 'Non Emergency', 'Non-emergency 101'

Content recently tagged with 'Non-emergency 101'

Call 101 or Textphone 18001 101

You can now contact Devon and Cornwall Police by phoning 101 or Textphone (through an operator) 18001 101.  Completing one of our online forms or emailing us is free!

Date published:

Our social networks

We use a wide range of social media to communicate the news, appeals and campaigns to the public.  Many of our local neighbourhood policing teams also have their own Twitter or Facebook page. You can follow us on any of our social networks. Please scroll down the page to see the full list, with links, to our social media accounts.

Date published:

101 non-emergency

If you want to ask a question please visit Ask NED you may get your answer quicker. Please use the online crime reporting form to report a crime and in an emergency call 999 For information and advice on Hate Crime please visit the Hate Crime section in an emergency call 999 To tell us you have found or lost property please visit the Lost and found property pages To report a dog or parking issues please visit your local authority website. To report excessive noise visit your local authority Enviromental Health Office. If you would prefer to get in touch through instant messaging, then please use our webchat.

Date published:

Crime figures

Can't find what you are looking for? Please have a look in the Freedom of Information/disclosure section.

Date published:

Can they help?

Below is a list of agencies who cover the areas that the police do NOT deal with. Please note blue and underlined text are links and OOH means Out of Hours.

Date published:

Non Emergency Directory (NED)

Current location: Change

There seems to be a problem, please refresh the page and try again.

©2015 Devon and Cornwall Constabulary

Content uploaded: |
Content correct on page at last modification date.
Devon and Cornwall Police are NOT accountable for the content of external websites