Under the terms of the publication scheme, Devon and Cornwall Police is required to provide details of any information that will be subject to charges. Where Devon and Cornwall Police has historically levied a fee for certain types of information as part of its normal business processes prior to the introduction of the Freedom of Information Act, it will continue to charge for that information. This information will not be made available via the publication scheme. The charges listed will be periodically revised and updated. Availability: Website, Post - Cost: Free.
- Fees and Charges
- Special duty charges Police Officers
- Special duty charges Police Staff
- VAT Manual
- National Police Guidelines on Charging for Police Services
This Document is updated on a yearly basis so please check the NPCC website if this link is not the most current document.
- Guidance for event organisers
- D257 Charging for Police Services our policy