There may be times when everyone else has places to be and you are in the house by yourself. There are some things you can do to make sure you stay happy and safe at home:
- Make sure you lock the door behind you and put the keys somewhere safe rather than leaving them in the door
- If someone knocks on the door, ask who it is before letting anyone in. Ask to see name badges for people from companies
- Don’t tell anyone who phones, or comes to the door, that you are by yourself. Say an adult is in the shower or asleep upstairs
- Don’t give your name or number when answering the phone
- Keep emergency numbers handy, just in case you need them
Need something to do? Print the activity sheet and crack the code, learn the phonetic alphabet, spot the difference or chillax and colour the picture!
To some games
Home Alone Safety with Don Nutts
Could you produce a better 'Home Alone Safety' video? If you can. Upload to youTube and email website messaging and we will link to the best ones here.
Content uploaded: 22/07/2015 10:43 | Modified: 08/02/2017 09:52